The following questions are frequently asked by new and fellow students studying with the Professional Academy scheme. If you have any queries please see below, and if your question is not listed, please contact the Professional Academy team.

How do I enrol at the Professional Academy?

Students use a dedicated online enrolment system in order to register and where relevant, make arrangements to pay the course fees. You will also be asked to confirm your course details in order to complete the enrolment process.

When will I need to enrol?

You will be contacted by a dedicated Project Co-ordinator up to 3 weeks prior to your course start date. The online enrolment system will be available from the date stated on the e-mail you receive from us.

How long will enrolment take to complete?

Online enrolment should take no more than 10 minutes to complete. The process requires you to complete the following information:

  • You will need to check your personal details
  • Input your emergency contact details
  • Input your sponsorship details for the cost of your course (if this is applicable)
  • Choose your course

Do I have to apply directly through the University of South Wales?

No, we have our own admin team at The Professional Academy- please contact us for more information about enrolment.

When do I have to log on and enrol?

You should try to log-on once you have completed enrolment. It is recommended that you complete enrolment before the start date of your course.

How do I apply for a course?

Please contact one of the team for more information about our courses and enrolment.

Am I eligible for funding?

You may be eligible for funding. Contact us for more information.

How much are the courses?

Course costs are available upon request. Please note fees are subject to change as dictated by the University and/or external bodies.

Can I get a student discount card?

Yes of course! Please contact one of the team who will be happy to help!

I’m self employed. Can I enrol on a course?

Yes! You can as long as you are registered with HMRC.

Do I have to come to the University to study?

There are a number of flexible study options available to students depending on your chosen course.